Saturday, February 16, 2008

Interesting Email

Recently I received an email saying about some feedback given to a local driving school, it went like this:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email.

Please provide us with more information on your feedback so that we can better improve our services.

Thank you once again.

Warm regards,
Ms. Debbie XXXXX
I was puzzled, so I scrolled down further and was surprised that someone had left a rather badly written feedback:
Comments :The driving instructors sucks and most of them don't have the
heart and patience to teach. the costomer service officers are impolite
and inefficient. The school ask us to pay so much money for learning, we
are not make of GOLD!From Web Server: 1
Ok first things first, my grammar and spelling are not that bad and its been ages since I went to the website, let alone take up driving again. It's just one of those things that make life more interesting , I guess.

1 comment:

  1. weird. i guess the website admin didn't even pay attention to the emails or comments or feedback. oh yeah. first comment! :) bloggernoob

    ReplyDelete