Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Singapore to Paris on Singapore Airlines: The Economy Experience

The booking process on the Singapore Airlines website for a return trip to Paris was a breeze. You can choose your preferred seat when booking online as well. Navigation around the website was fairly simple enough and payment was a breeze, with the simple input of the credit card number and a click of a button. When payment was confirmed, the itinerary and receipt was sent to my email.

Checking-in can be done online and only at least 48 hours before the flight takes off. As I had input my mobile number, a SMS was sent to inform that I could check-in online. The process was easy, and after checking-in I was able to print out my boarding pass and (any) necessary documents. Being able to select your preferred seat, checking-in online and printing out the boarding pass really saves a lot of time... Read more>>

No comments:

Post a Comment