Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Time is a wonder

Life has a funny way of throwing things at you when you least expect, and that is what makes life interesting. At first I thought I'd just continue studying for a degree and what not, but that did not happen in a way... I ended up working and then after 2 years I finally got to study, only for the school to close down after opening for less than half a year.

Disappointed? Most definitely not. Time has an amazing power to seem to change a person's perspective - from wanting to studying overseas to wanting to study locally, and than from studying full-time or part time.

There's no right or wrong, just what you want. No definite answer till you've tried it out... But one thing I do know, and that is I am in good hands. =)

1 comment:

  1. That is a very wise point of view! I am also contemplating studying further....and being the cautious type always wonder if what I am doing is for the best. I may never know...but that is not what matters. Glad to know others out there share my sentiments. A great blog! :)

    ReplyDelete