Saturday, April 20, 2013

Bugis Junction Food Trail with OMY.SG

Over the weekend, I had the opportunity to go on a food trial with a wonderful group of omy.sg bloggers. We ate our way through 10 food establishments located within Bugis Junction from 11 in the morning all the way till evening! Unfortunately I had to leave earlier so I missed out on the last the 3 stops, but it was still a good experience nonetheless.

Having gone through 7 places, I have come to truly understand the meaning of a food “concussion”, by the 3rd top or so most of us were already stoning out. We covered many types of cuisines ranging from Western, Chinese, Thai and Japanese – it was a very foodful weekend!

Do note that everything in this post and the following posts are completely my own, based on my experience and thoughts.

Ok, with that out of the way, here is the list of places were ate our way though. If you want to know more about the place and see the yummilicious photos just click on the links and you will be brought to the respective restaurants with yummy food photos. Ready to be “hungrified”?... Read more>>

No comments:

Post a Comment