Friday, April 18, 2014

Crayon Art Basics: The art of melting crayons

Crayons, those sticks of colors that we often use when we were children to color the walls and pieces of paper soon get boring when we get older and coloring within the lines (or on walls) becomes passe. Well, a few months ago, I discovered a new creative (and really fun) way to use crayons - crayon melting. Yes, you read me right, melting crayons is the latest craze in town (my town at least) and how could you not want to try melting them? :)

I thought this was really cool and since I discovered this method. I have always wanted to give it try it. So yesterday, I decided to give it a go in my spare time. 

melting crayons Travelbytez.com
Not bad eh?

Interested in making your own crayon melt art? Don't worry it is actually really simple to do! Read more>>

No comments:

Post a Comment