Saturday, January 30, 2010

Woman wants surgery to look like Alba

A Chinese woman has revealed plans to undergo plastic surgery to make her look like actress Jessica Alba.

The 21-year-old, who has only been identified as Xiaoqing, reportedly plans the cosmetic overhaul in order to win back her ex-boyfriend.

Xiaoqing told the Shanghai Daily: "I have made my decision. I'm not only doing it for my ex-boyfriend, but for myself. I am a psychologically weak person. I want to do something to challenge myself and build a strong personality through it."

The girl has claimed that her 28-year-old ex-boyfriend forced her to do her make-up in the same style as Alba and made her wear a blonde wig.

Xiaoqing added: "I love him very much.... that's why I always followed his opinions. I don't want to lose him."

DS

No comments:

Post a Comment